Do any of these apply to you?
· Your business could, and should, be working better
· There are gaps in your business knowledge/experience
· Your business has untapped potential
· Your team just don’t get it
· Work is encroaching too much on family time
· The motivation for action is just not coming
· You are all running around in circles
· and so on
If you have answered yes then it’s time for coaching as coaching begins and ends with you.
The well accepted GROW model says it all by starting with goals.
GROW stands for: Goal Reality Options and Way forward
The process starts with what you want to achieve – your goal. The coaches job is to unpack reality - the key is to make sure you consider everything. Then objectively explore all the ideas that are, probably, going round and round in your head - before objectively identifying your options. All this is much easier with a sounding board - a coach brings business specific experience, knowledge and tools – which gives another perspective.
You then decide on the way forward (small steps are much more likely to work than a dramatic change) and your coach is there to help and support you make it happen.
I am Debbie Bird and AbleGrowth is my business. I do most of the coaching myself although I do work with other specialist partners. You will find I am passionate about coaching, mainly because of my experience seeing it make an enormous difference to business success.
Some or possibly all of the following are likely to happen:
· Understand what matters most
· Define blocks
· Use your time better
· Motivate you
· Enthuse and excite you
· Feel challenged
· Transform how you earn (and yes I do mean grow what you earn if that is what matters to you)
· Make the next steps easier so they happen
· And more!
And this is for you, your business AND your team.
All done with love and care and kindness - yes really – once we have decided to work together I can pull that off.
How? Well, I’ve been in those shoes. Those statements at the top of the page – I’ve been there! Yes, I do mean that I have experienced ALL of them - thankfully just not all at the same time! I know how much it matters and how thrilling and exciting it is when things start to change for the better.
Interested? We start with a 45 minute assessment, I do just 8 of these a month, book yours now.